Welcome. My name is Andrea Conti. I am an experienced senior/lead software
developer, project lead, and business analyst with system development and system integration experience.
I currently hold the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD),
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA),
and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
The following is a more personal look at me ....
- Started formal software development in 1995.
- Worked for many sizes and types of businesses.
- Worked in Australia (2+ years), Britain (6 years), and the United States.
- Used process methodologies based on Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF)
- Experience with project lead, business analysis, data/object modeling aspects of software development.
- Enterprise database experience using both web and client-server architectures and ADO/ADO.Net.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies (CSharp (C#), VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, web services).
Brief History of my work life
I grew up in the United States completing K-12.
When I was 18, I moved to London and began working as a temporary worker in offices. My main work was spreadsheet development using macros. I also had the occasional contract for database work. The companies I worked for included British Rail, JP Morgan, McKinsey and Co, Swiss Bank Corporation and many others. Many clients were repeat contracts. While in London I also attended university and completed a degree in Economics.
I moved to Australia and worked in temporary agencies for many clients (Bankers Trust, Citibank, DuPont, Ernst and Young [EY]) and had repeat business. Ernst & Young extended my stay in Australia with 2 work visas.
I moved back to the US and caught a Visual Basic Advisor conference on the way. I met a developer there that lived near Philadelphia. From that meeting I was put in touch with a consulting company near Philadelphia and I started shortly after arriving. I remain in the Delaware Valley.
Email me today using my contact form.